Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!

Well anyone that has been watching my threads. This truck is for sale now. Its a 2004 F-250 crew cab Lariat FX4 6.0 diesel with 205k on it. New head gaskets and EGR cooler i am finishing it up now. Truck has in the bed fifth wheel pop up ball and wired with brake controller. Interior is very nice there is 2 dents in the truck 1 is drive side rear door and other is passenger side rear bed by the bumper. Other than that truck is very nice. Truck has everything but a moon roof.

FOR SALE.....

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
O And i will trade for a crew cab 7.3 if i like it...:thumb:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
What are you replacing it with? and im glad to the 6.0s are starting to prove they can last awhile

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I miss my old 7.3 So i want another 1.. But i am gonna try to buy one thats lifted and modded already since there is people selling nice ones cheap. I want 1 ..:thumb:

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump...

Anyone have a 7.3 crew cab thats modded they might want to trade. I am interested..:thumb:

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i guess i am keeping it. Cause it runs fine now and the dealer don't want to give me anything for it.. Unless someone is looking to trade a newer 7.3 for a 6.0 then it will be staying with me.:dunno:

·
Registered
672 Posts
since you have driven both the 6.0 and 7.3 for.... hundreds of thousands of miles, in your opinion what is the biggest difference or pros/cons of one vs. the other

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
how does one put that many miles on an 04??? i have an 04 and only have 35K on it. just curious.

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
since you have driven both the 6.0 and 7.3 for.... hundreds of thousands of miles, in your opinion what is the biggest difference or pros/cons of one vs. the other
Easy.7.3 less problems PERIOD...

6.0 More snappy and quicker Tons of problems.. Well mine has had alot anyway but now seems to be doing good who knows for how long thoo..:thumb:

·
Rebel
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how does one put that many miles on an 04??? i have an 04 and only have 35K on it. just curious.
Hauling cars all over the world..:thumb:

And i bought this with a lot on it already :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
ahh i see.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Why do you have a truck w/ texas plates up in Indiana??? Couldn't help noticing
that.....

other than that.... nice truck