Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 F250 Crew cab Long bed 4x4 Automatic Lariat. I bought this truck with the intentions of using it to tow more but I have been soo busy with work and home life that I really havent needed it. It has a color matched topper. EGR delete new FICM the dealer I bought it from put all 8 injectors in it. The truck runs great has 191000 miles on but you would never think that with the way it drives I put recon cab lights on it and I had dual stacks on it but took them off cause it was too loud for my daughter and wife when they ride in it. I liked them and will include them if it is sold within the next week. It has a SCT tuner with custom tunes from ERIC and IDP. I have the Extreme street and extreme street with lope and tow tune that uses the turbo as an exhaust brake makes it nice for hauling big loads. Im looking to get 13000 for it thats all I owe on the truck from the bank. I have to get that much i cant take any less. I can send pics by email or text 715 418 1157 call or text thank you. Its located in Wheeler, WI

1 - 1 of 1 Posts