Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6.0 Turbo diesel with lots of extras. Started building this truck up as a toy and now need to sell it. I have never had any problems with this motor all the work was simply to build it up. ARP headstuds with black onyk gaskets, EGR delete from sinister diesel, Volant cold air intake, Coolant filter from Dieselsite, new oil cooler, 4" turbo back exhaust straight pipe no muffler or cat, Replaced both heads when i did the engine work less then 10,000 miles on them, 4" pro comp lift with dual steering stabilizers, 17" ATX mojave wheels with D Sepik crusher tires. I also have a set of gauges Trans temp, oil temp, and turbo boost with pod. I have not installed them yet but will include them with the sale. No major dents or damage to the body interior is in good shape as well some minor wear. Not built for a show truck just build to run. Everything works including a/c and 4x4 as stated i have never had any problems. Asking 15k but will consider partial trade for late model Toyota 4x4 in running condition with little to no rust preferably with straight axle and 22r motor. Hit me up and make me an offer motivated seller.

Check out more pics on my auto trader page.
Cars for Sale: 2004 Ford F250 4x4 Crew Cab Super Duty in HAMMOND, LA 70403: Truck Details - 304400960 - AutoTrader.com

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
still for sale?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still for sale..............

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump..... Still for sale.... Make an offer..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts