Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the story, if you don't want to read it, just skip down to the bottom and there is a link for my Craigslist ad. Otherwise.....I have owned my SRW Ford F-350 for almost 6 years now and have put a lot of work into it. It is basically my dream truck that I have wanted ever since I could drive. Well, plans to buy a 40-48' "toy hauler" made me look into a new truck with higher tow ratings. For me, a 6.0 was out of the question, I just don't trust them and I couldn't really bring myself to trust the fuel system of the 6.4's either. I know a good number of people that own Dodge's and many of them are 500hp or well over and they seemed to be quite reliable. I am ashamed to say I did have a bit of an itch to get a Cummins for a little while anyway. SO, I went out and did some looking and ended up buying this truck. Long story short, I LOVE my F-350 and HATE this Dodge. Nothing specific really. Not a fan of the way Dodge does things, I don't like the interior, I don't really like the Cummins as much as I thought I would, etc. The only thing I liked was having four full doors and I can work without that. I have decided to get a bit smaller trailer and just get one made to be towed with a short bed. Nothing wrong with the Dodge, I just don't like it. I know that there are TONS of people that love the trucks and the motors in them so....here it is. :icon_ford::doh:

2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel

-Aaron

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing I MIGHT trade for would be a nice gooseneck trailer with living quarters. I would still prefer a sale over even that trade though.
-Aaron

·
Registered
484 Posts
Green F350 you can pull a camper or toy hauler made to be pulled with a long bed truck. they make an extended hitch that goes on the camper. and also a slider hitch that goes in the truck

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I know about the extenders. Haven't looked at them yet, they seem like they could have a downside, but maybe not. I am familiar with the slider hitches. The superglide is awesome. I'll work it out one way or the other. I'm keeping the Ford! :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts