Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Custom F250! Built motor!

Exterior:
The truck was repainted 8 months ago with a custom FLAT Black paint job. Also the front end was upgraded to the 2007 HARLEY DAVIDSON front end, and the rear was upgraded to the 2011 rear end complete with a tailgate WITH STEP and an integrated back up camera.

Engine:
The motor on the truck was completely over hauled and rebuilt at 185,000 miles. EGR delete kit, NEW high pressure oil pump and oil cooler, re-machined heads and APR head studs. The "BULLETPROOF" kit for the 6.0 motor. Motor will never need work ever again. $5500 worth of work less than a month ago. All new AC components also. AC blows ICE cold. Truck sits on 22 inch rims and 35 inch tires.

Interior:
Interior is a 7 out of 10. Truck was broken into and the radio and wood grain was stolen off the door panels. Seat was also ripped. Will post pics later on.

This custom truck will not last long.

CALL/TEXT NOW: 504 344 7561

Asking $18,000
Accepting offers.

A/C ice cold, Custom paint/graphics, Custom wheels, Excellent condition, Mostly highway miles, Must see, Never seen snow, New paint, Non-smoker

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's the. Badge say on the grille?

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Didn't put a badge on yet. Was going to get a black and chrome ford emblem but never got around to it. Don't want to put any more money into to the truck either. Haha.

I'm accepting offers.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Sharp looking truck for sure

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Looks a lot like my buddy's truck in Lafayette, LA. His is lifted on 40s though - however his is flat black as well. Got anymore pictures of it?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have an 02 ccsb lots of new parts lifted 6". I will throw in a supped up honda accord with a 40k mile engine in it so you can park it down town... you have a sweet A** truck..

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Clean title?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts