Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a wierd leak around my pulleys. Took a closer look to see if it was my passenger side block. But I seems to originate a little bellow it. Seems like it's a lot of leak. But I think it's been going on for a while. I haven't noticed any leaks on the ground. Until I decided to take a look underneath it one of these days. Even still it does not drip into the ground. Only around my pulleys and such. I rubbed some of the fluid around my finger but it does not smell like neither Oil nor Coolant. It's not viscous. In fact is very thin. Almost water like. Yet, again, does not smell like coolant.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Steering fluid - front seal on the pump - a snake cam would be handy here

What about that pan bolt that is snapped off >> someone got a little Armstrong with that one

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steering fluid - front seal on the pump - a snake cam would be handy here

What about that pan bolt that is snapped off >> someone got a little Armstrong with that one
I noticed that as well. I should get a replacement for it. I hadn't realized it by now. I'll check my steering fluid levels to make sure. I should also add that my A/C still blows cold. Really cold. I have read that on these engines free on seals tend to be cheaply made. So I wanted to throw that out there as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts