Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2003 VGT Turbo w/ 10 vanes on the exhaust side, Bring on the WHISTLE,,:nod: That and some ARP's and My Baby will be back on the road louder and stronger than before........:thumb:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
cool bud congrats

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
sweet man. your gonna love that whistle :nod: where did you get the 180hp tune from?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Just bought a 2003 VGT Turbo w/ 10 vanes on the exhaust side, Bring on the WHISTLE,,:nod: That and some ARP's and My Baby will be back on the road louder and stronger than before........:thumb:
where did you get your turbo?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
i like the whistle too, but sometimes I think it could be too loud..............

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Answers to ???

First There is no SUCH Thing As To LOUD !
Second Thank You For The Congrats !
3rd. Here it is but i will post it on a different Post
so hurry before all who want one will buy all that are available.

I Bought it from a web site www.xxx-xxxxx.com
this site basically connects you to all participating scrap yards that are subscribers to this service. If you want to know the real address , prvt messg me. and I will give you the GOLD. !!!:icon_ford::thumb:The worthy will be rewarded !!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Been looking for an 03' Turbo for forever. PM Sent!

·
Registered
367 Posts
PM Sent cant wait to check it out

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
PM sent too. As for the loud whistle......with a 5" full exh with no cat...it can be loud :thumb:. other than the warmiong up in the morning and disturbing the neighbors..... you right. I am told that this stage 2 turbo i got will sound like a jet.. :woot:

·
Registered
425 Posts
pm sent thanks

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I GOT RUN OVER AND SCAMMED !

THE PLACE I BOUGHT THE TURBO FROM WAS SUPPOSE TO SHIP OVERNIGHT, Now they don't answer the phone and I am in the process of dealing with my CC company to get a refund ! :doh: This was to good to be true,,,,:(
I should have known by the way they confirmed everything after I asked them to check, ex. can you tell me if the exhaust side has 10 vanes , cause that's what I am Looking for. "SURE IT DOES" was there reply, and they trew in the Mounting pedestal for free. :doh: BEWARE * if it looks to good , sounds to good, well you know the Rest. Sorry for the great wait, part of the reason i did not go telling everyone how great these internet scammers are, I wanted to get product in hand, or I would have a bunch of angry Ford Fans thinking I was in on this Scam.

Sorry, I am still on the look out , if and when I find a reliable source I will POST AGAIN, But only after I can establish there Validation as a True Business. Sorry I got so many people excited, I am out $450. + Tax and Shipping, NOW it's up to my CC company to issue me a Credit, WISH ME LUCK !

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Like i said in our PM conversation...your credit card company will do you right. I wouldn't worry so much. But boy do i know how it is to be scammed.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts