Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2003 Ford F250 Powerstroke 6.0 XLT FX4 4x4 Crew Cab Short bed

Suspesion:

It has a 8" suspension lift with dual front shocks and dual steering stablizers carrier bearing drop bracket
16x10 Mickey Thompson Classic locks on 37x13.5 Super Swamper m16s with atleast 80% left

Engine:

4" turbo back silverline exhaust no cat no muffler

K&N intake

CFM intake elbow

SCT x3 with custom tunes

4.56 gears in rear axle, I have the front gears, seals, and lube as well i just have not put them in yet, they are included with the truck

Interior:

auto meter gauges EGT, Boost, trans temp red led lighting

Blackcat customs white face gauges with red lighting

Husky floor mats

Audio:

kenwood head unit with aux cable infinity speakers JBL 4channel amp 4 10" lighing subs powered by kenwood 1000w amp

Other:

08 rear dif cover

Nfab full length nerf bars

clear corner turn signals

remote start

I probably missed alot, the truck is in great shape. it has 91000 miles on it and I have ran amsoil in it. I also have a log of maintance and most receipts. I really dont want to see this truck go, but i need to put some money in the bank as i am getting married soon. so i am asking 24000 obo. truck is located in beaufort, sc let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
great looking truck

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump make me an offer!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i doubt it but you can shoot me a pm of what parts you are looking for.

Trucks still for sale Bump

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really looking for trades 80-87 chevy/gmc 4x4. perfurably atleast 350 small block and D60 and 14bolt. But will consider any 80-87 GM k truck.

·
Registered
148 Posts
GM!? siiiiick :)

i love your truck! but i need the 7.3 :p

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
beautiful looking truck bro!! good luck with the sale

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
fyi, when you list on ebay, you should take a lot of pics and supersize them. people like to see pics in detail. interior, exterior, close up on wheels, motor, any imperfections, etc....
just tellin ya this cause i sell a lot on ebay and my ads do very well. also you should start with a lower starting price. it draws more attention. i also flip a lot of vehicles and use to work at a b lot (used car lot) i seriously doubt your gonna see $24k or $25k for it.
not tryin to sound like a know it all but just tryin to give ya some pointers. i wish the best of luck to ya bud. beautiful truck :thumb:
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i was beside you this afternoon coming off the airstation. truck looked good and sounded sick
that was my buddy driving it. I am in El Centro, CA right now

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fyi, when you list on ebay, you should take a lot of pics and supersize them. people like to see pics in detail. interior, exterior, close up on wheels, motor, any imperfections, etc....
just tellin ya this cause i sell a lot on ebay and my ads do very well. also you should start with a lower starting price. it draws more attention. i also flip a lot of vehicles and use to work at a b lot (used car lot) i seriously doubt your gonna see $24k or $25k for it.
not tryin to sound like a know it all but just tryin to give ya some pointers. i wish the best of luck to ya bud. beautiful truck :thumb:
:bump::bump:
thanks for the tip. I posted some pics of what i had. i am accross the country so not really able to take all the pics needed. I did have a buddy snap some interior pics and i posted them as well. My price of 24000 obo is what i would like to see. I really love my truck so its hard to let it go so i would like to see it go for a decent price. but i am open to offers.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No longer for sale!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have been going back and fourth on selling my truck. Utimatly at this point it is up for sale. i am not trying real hard but i will sell it. I have done some new stuff since orginal post in this thread like Delete the EGR. It just rolled over 100,000 miles. (I drive this truck everyday so miliage will increase.)

I am looking for $23,000 OBO. KBB for a stock truck is $22,340. If interested shoot me a PM, reply on here, or shoot me a email to [email protected]

Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts