Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2003 F250 Powerstroke Diesel it has 63,000 miles on it and is in great condition. It has no issues and runs great it has been well taken care of it has no rock chips or anything of that nature it does have one scratch that i couldnt get the camera to pick up. It has a bed cover, Flush mount goose neck hitch, bed liner, trailer breaks, back up sensors, electric moving pedals, power windows locks mirrors, dual power seats, heated mirrors, rear sliding glass, running boards, and both Batterys were changed in Feb this year. The truck gets 19-22 MPG on average and is my DD so the miles will go up. Its a little dirty but this is how the truck sits and im not going to try and hide anything. Truck is a 2wd with a 6.0 and is located in Oklahoma.

Price Drop!!!I'm asking $17k OBO because it blue books at around $20k and is excellent condition. I am open to trades although i dont want anything with high mileage.

http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/ford/f...|true|4089625|true|4089547|true&mileage=63000

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I thought this was priced right is it too high? Anyone?
IMO your not outta line. The fact that its 2wd is gonna hurt it. Might also post up where your from. :wink[3]:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IMO your not outta line. The fact that its 2wd is gonna hurt it. Might also post up where your from. :wink[3]:
Thanks i added that to the listing! I didnt think i was but it seems like all people want is jacked up monster trucks on here lol

·
Registered
786 Posts
I think that it is a solid value for sure. 2WD is the best for towing but everyone wants a 4WD "just in case" I am guilty as much as the next guy. Best of luck with your sale.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts