Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Forsale a 2003 Ford F-350. 6.0, Fx4 Offroad Package, ZF6 manual trans and 4x4. XL package. Bone stock. 149k on the clock. Its fire engine Red, ECSB Configuration. I was told by the previous owner that he brought it up from texas about 2 years ago and it is clean underneath. However it does need some work. I purchased it as a side project, and I just have too much on my plate right now.

Anyways, it runs and drives. The factory dual mass flywheel is going out, and vibrates at idle. Also when taking off in 1st gear you have to have your hand on the shifter or it will pop out of gear, once the clutch is disengaged it is fine. Not sure if its a related issue to the flywheel, or possibly a bad synchro. Mechanically, it starts up fine, has plenty of power, and no smoke. Also is going to need a new bed/passenger side bed side and passenger mirror. It is dented behind the wheel well pretty bad. It has 17" Eagle Alloy wheels and 35" BFG tires, but the tires are bald. A few other small odds and ends but with a little time and effort, it could be a great truck again. Or part it out, or build a pulling truck.

I'm asking 5500 obo for it. Serious inquires only. Theoretically this truck could be driven home, but should be trailered. Cash only. Call me to set up a time to check it out, I can send pictures by text or email. Located in Mchenry, IL. Thanks for looking.

Pete
847-702-1284

1 - 1 of 1 Posts