Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to a NASTY DIVORCE i am forced to part with my truck. i have a 2003 F-250 4x4 Crew Cab. Lariat Package, @165K miles, Short Box , 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel, Bullet Proof remote oil cooler relocation kit and EGR Delete , 3:73 Rear End Ratio, Shift on The Fly 4 Wheel Drive , Tan Leather interior ( Power 40/20/40 front seat), Power Windows and Locks and Mirrors, Sliding Back Glass, Ford Running Boards, Bed Liner, Tool Box, Bully Dog Power Pup Programmer, Triple Gage ( pyrometer, transmission temp, turbo boost), Viper alarm with remote start, and smart start (able to start with smart phone), 15% tint on front windows with a sun strip across the windshield. Trailer Brake Controller, Heated Power Tow Mirrors, Am/fm CD and Cassette Player , Factory Fog Lights. Truck runs great I drive it every day. Will consider trades.
Pictures at:
PictureTrail: Online Photo Sharing, Social Network, Image Hosting, Online Photo Albums

asking $16,900 OBO
The Truck is Near Memphis, TN...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on...... give some feedback. am i too high on the price? no low ball offers????:dunno:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tuscany, my 1st 6.0 grenaded itself and i did a cummins swap. sold that truck, then bought this one. Didnt rename the folder

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Makes sense. Sorry to hear about the divorce and you having to lose your ride. Here's a free bump for a nice lookin truck! Good luck with the sale hope it all works out for you in the end.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
I might be looking for a truck soon but 16,500 is out of my price range. Ill let you know

·
Registered
4,609 Posts

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Oh and even better...its an FLSTFI ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
interested in a 02 ecsb 7.3 4x4 with 160K miles in trade?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Boy I wish that it was not RED.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok people its getting bad. i will take $14,000 cash for the next 3 days. After that i will probaly run it threw the auction and some body that has no idea of what they are getting will steel this truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.