Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Please remove this post.

Hey guys. I have a 2003 F-250 with a 7.3 that I bought in June of 09. I have prob put atleast 3 grand into it since ive had it (have most receipts), and I have decided that I want to trade my truck for an 06 or just sell it and buy an 06. The CarFax is clean as far as wrecks. As I understand it, at one point it was in an auction and at another point in time there was a lien on it. That's what I believe I read on carfax.com. Anyways, nice truck, only 84k miles on it. I flew to Texas to get it and I live in Orlando, FL. Am willing to travel some if I am compensated, orrr if you have a good 06 ha. I will show some pics that I took about 3 months ago. The truck looks about the same minus the fake hood scoop. I will take more pics soon once I get it detailed. I would like to get 21,000 out of her, and I'm fairly firm because I've seen what these sell for around here with this low of miles.

Maintenance since June 09:

ProCompES9000 Shocks
Fabtech dual stabilizer
ProComp front 4 inch springs
Tie Rod End
Moog ball joints
DB Electric alternator
2 Interstate batteries
Jesse James 18" Black Widow Wheels
35" Toyo Open Country A/T's
Transmission flush

Maintenance within the last month:

Steering gear box
Power steering flush
Front and rear diff fluid change
New OEM front diff cover
New 08 F-250 diff cover (powdercoated black)
Airraid Intake
Foil Delete
Rotella 5w-40 oil change
Motorcraft oil filter
Motorcraft Fuel filter
Bleed brakes and ABS system
Alignment

Going to do this coming week or within the next 2 weeks:

I have a howling sound when I let off the gas at 65+ mph and my mechanic is going to figure out what it is and then I'll fix that.

I have never chipped or tuned this truck. All it has aftermarket is a 4 inch lift (to be honest I don't know what brand it is because it came on the truck and its prob been on there since atleast 5 years ago) and the wheels, tires, and intake. Hopefully I didn't forget anything. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. PM me or email me at [email protected]. If you really want to call I will send you my #, but I am always working and can't really answer the phone, so unless you are really interested, I rather email.

Now I gotta figure out how to get pics up on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
092 (800x600).jpg

Here's another one. I think I'm doin this pic thing wrong but Im new ha

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
096 (800x600).jpg

And anotherrr

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay I cant really get anymore to load. I will get some more next week when it gets detailed. Just seeing if anyone at all is interested. 03 7.3 low miles..pretty rare...

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**buyer haha

·
Registered
489 Posts
Dang, you'll be doing real good if you can get that much out of it. But you're right, you don't see many like that anymore with that low miles. Nice truck, good luck with the sale, and here is a bump for ya

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya there are a couple in fl that ive come across and they want 25-26k for them. ha i think thats crazyy but w/e!

·
Registered
489 Posts
You find the right person and you'll sell it, may take a lil while but it will.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
very clean truck. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
751 Posts
MAN... I WOULD OF BOUGHT THIS. BUT I JUST BOUGHT A 2004 6.0. WOULD OF LOVED TO HAVE ANOTHER 7.3. GOOD LOOKIN RIG.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if it didnt have the lift and all i would buy it to tall for what i need a truck to do. good luck with the sale.
You could always bring it down! But I understand. My next one will be lower too. I drive on the highway like 70% of the time so the wind is not my friend ha

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MAN... I WOULD OF BOUGHT THIS. BUT I JUST BOUGHT A 2004 6.0. WOULD OF LOVED TO HAVE ANOTHER 7.3. GOOD LOOKIN RIG.
Wish you woulda bought an 06! Then we could work somethin out :)

·
Banned
397 Posts
i have a really nice 06 check it out.i have it priced to sell quick the price
i have it listed for is CASH ONLY not trade....but if your interested just pm me.

harv

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i like, but I don't want the manual 4x4..sorry I know im picky..nice truck though

·
Registered
121 Posts
Email sent

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.