Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought this truck a month ago, but my new apartment complex only allows 2 vehicles per apartment. I can't afford to give up my 40mpg car to keep the truck so the truck has to go. It's a 2002 xlt f250 crew cab short bed 4x4 7.3L. It's beige on beige with leather seats and a topper. It needs tires soon. The truck is currently in Florida because I was going to put new tires on until I found out today that I want be able to keep it. It has 139,000 miles on it. I bought it from the original owner who kept a three ring binder on the history of the truck. I have title in hand!! I have more pictures I can e-mail if anybody is interested.

$18,500

Thanks,
B.J.
352-255-8367

Attachments

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
send some pictures to my email, its a good looking truck but i dont think i could do 18k

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's currently in Central Florida but I will be bringing it back to Columbia South Carolina sometime this month.

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Interested in trading your stroker for a 62-mile-per-gallon car, thats also wicked fast? I have a modded TDI for sale thats listed on here. Check it out if interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The truck now has the xlt bullet hole aluminum wheels on it with new tires. Chrome trim was removed. It has been detailed and waxed. The interior was steam cleaned. The topper window has not been repaired. Truck now has 149,000 miles on it.

Have up-dated that can be e-mailed!!!

Reduced to $17,000

Thanks,
B.J.
352-255-8367

·
Registered
603 Posts
can you send some updated pictures with the new tires. I like the truck but I need to sell my f150 first. Are you still open for offers also?

·
Registered
603 Posts
just wondering if you could send me some of those updated pictures with the new tires and such. I got your last set of pictures and I like your truck (so does my wife) so I may be interested.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts