Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S 2002 Ford SuperDuty F-350 crew cab 7.3 powerstroke turbo diesel, 4 wheel drive, White, Power Windows/Locks/Cruise/CD/Cassette/Power Drivers/passenger seats/Privacy Glass/Rear Slider/Sprayed in bed liner/leer topper/ gray interior and cloth seats, pull down arm rest in front and rear seats, 3 Pod Pillar Autometer c2 Gauges/AFE Stage2 magnum force air intake system, SuperChips power programmer, MBRP 4” exhaust system, new 20” aluminum alloy wheels and tires, 139k miles, recently replaced all the ball joints and four wheel alignment, just had all new bearings in the rear axel and all the u-joints and carrier bearing replaced and brand new rotors, this truck is spotless and needs nothing, drives like new. Average fuel mileage is 16 to 18 mpg highway, it retails for $21,900. And low trade-in is $18,500. I’m asking $17,000. OBO. if interested please call 218-232-5549 , also have the stock rims and tires with good all season tires,

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about $16,000 with the stock rims on it and $17,000 you get two sets of stock rims and tires and the new 20's

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
That is a sharp truck! I would buy it if I was in the market for one:thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Nice truck no doubt. Went to trade my 02 on an 05, and got B_tch Slapped with there trade offer. 13k for my truck!!!! 90k miles, clean lariat loaded!!! I got in and drove her on home. I guess the diesel market is worse than I thought. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd sell the both sets of stock rims and tires, pick-up only in Brainerd MN. no shipping them. if interested give me a call 218-232-5549 Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts