1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Ford Exscursion 7.3 Diesel
Means on contact: PM or email:[email protected]
Phone#: 757-508-6065 or 757-593-6439
Trades: I'm looking to trade up to a vette for my wife 05-08. Looking in the mid to high 20k range
Price: $20,000 OBO

Description:The upgrades are parts I put on the truck when they needed repair. The tranny was replaced with a built one 2 years ago. It has less than 10k on it. Turbo was replaced last winter with a Garret 38R. Exhaust is 5in MBRP turboback. Suspension is a 8in Pro-comp lift. Wheel and tires are XD series Diesel rims 22x14 with 37x 13.50 Toyo MT Open Country tire. They have about 3k on them. BD intercooler upgraded with larger piping. In dash GPS/ DVD / Sirius XM ready Radio.
Problems: Scratches on bumper but are not real noticable til you look real closely. Rear passenger door lock actuator doesnt work. Which means you have to manually lock and unlock the door. The only problem with the motor is a very small leak from the front crank seal. Which means 1 or 2 drops a day. Just want to put everything out there as I am a honest seller. Don't want anyone traveling here and not get what they wanted.
Please contact me if you're interested.
Details:
Mileage: 150k
Exterior Condition: Perfect except for a few rock chips on the front
Interior Condition: Clean

I'll have more pictures tonight. Ill take pics of the engine and interior..

·
Registered
103 Posts
If it doesn't sale pm me bottom dollar on it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts