Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys my truck is up for sale. Everything in my sig comes with it except the subs, amp, radar, mabey toolbox. 2002 7.3 PSD F250 4x4 auto shortbox BLACK, Lariat, Leather, Heated seats. It will come with the tires and rims in the pics but they are not the exact size i just took the pics with them on. I have stock rims and 285/75/16s on it. Well maintained, absolutly nothing wrong with the truck. Im selling it for a Dodge cummins is the only reason im getting rid of it.168,000 miles. Asking $16,900 OBO. MAKE ME AN OFFER

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
nice truck, why you goin to a cummins? for power?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya ive like cummins for awhile so im gana try them. Do you think im over pricing my truck

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
yeah i was gonna say somethin bout the price but didnt want to sound like a azz.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If any of you wana make me an offer i will consider it. I need this thing gone ASAP

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
its kinda of a crappy market right now to be selling a diesel considering their are 05 and 06 with pretty low miles going for around 20k-22k i have even seen some going for around 19k people are getting rid of them left and right. i think if you really want to sell it i would ask 14-15k for it. that seems to be the price rage that they are selling at

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
His 02 has a power limiter of 400 rwhp (pmr's). Most any newer engine with a program makes more then that.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys i have a buddy who is gana let me sit it on his lot. Is there anyway i can put my dp on stock and unplug my changer out so people can change the settings

·
Registered
467 Posts
i wish you the best of luck, but if things get bad and you start parting things out let me know

but i do hope you are able to sell it in one piece for how much you need!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts