Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Need a question or two answered. I have a 2002 F350 CC 4X4 7.3PSD with dual leaf parallel springs up front. I'm trying to find out what the stock ride height should have been so I can fiqure out what size lift I need to level the body lines to pull my fifth wheel. It is not an FX4 optioned truck. The truck definately has a nose down attitude and it is causing clearance problems at the tailgate and trailer. The axles have already been flipped on the trailer and I dont want to lower the pinbox and unbalance the trailer's suspension. How do I know what lift I need given that my springs are sagging and have a negative arch. Also can anyone recommend a good kit. I dont want to put a lift shackle or mini spring stack like whats being peddled on EBAY. And I'm not concerned about having a stiffer ride from a full spring stack. Any Ideas?

Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
21 Posts
1 1/2 Leveling kit

I have the same year and rig as you and I installed an inch and a half leveling kit to front suspension to take out the "rake" and level it up. I can't recall the kit manufacturer or the price, for that matter... hope that helps

·
COLLEGE KID
3,226 Posts
go to the junk yard and get some stock front springs for cheap that arent sagging. shouldnt cost much at all

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts