Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is officially for sale. Looking to get in a crew cab zf6. Bought this truck in 2011 from Super Diesel and have daily driven it since then. 196xxx miles and will change daily. Have original owner's manual and service records since I have owned it. Also I have logged everything down to every drop of diesel that has gone into the truck. PM me for details. I will not do pay pal. In person cash only deals will consider possible trades. Not in a hurry to sell just seeing what is out there and what I can get.

$11500 OBO

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some pics are in my gallery. I have no pics on my work computer right now. I will put up some more when I get home around 330

·
Real Men of Genius
5,305 Posts
She is officially for sale. Looking to get in a crew cab zf6. Bought this truck in 2011 from Super Diesel and have daily driven it since then. 196xxx miles and will change daily. Have original owner's manual and service records since I have owned it. Also I have logged everything down to every drop of diesel that has gone into the truck. PM me for details. I will not do pay pal. In person cash only deals will consider possible trades. Not in a hurry to sell just seeing what is out there and what I can get.

$11500 OBO
Wow! I didn't think you'd ever sell it. Loved that truck. Everyone, Jesse's a stand up guy. I know he treated the truck great and it was adult driven. I'll spread the word around my area Jesse to see if anyone's interested in it.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Chris she has definitely been babied! Pulled a gooseneck trailer one time since I have owned her that's it! I'm not especially trying to sell her. I would really like to have a crew cab zf6 and I am not quite ready to jump into a 6.0 yet although I am kinda responsible for the well being of an 06.
I am kinda trying to delay selling her if I can't get what I want so I can be the one to roll 200k. I believe me and my wife have taken about 15 or 16 road trips in the 2001 and its been awesome! If I could transform her into a crew cab I would in a heartbeat

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can guarantee this.....if I do end up selling this truck, whatever I get will be getting the full Harley front end just like this one. I smile every time I look at the front end. Really makes her stand out from the crowd. Everybody always looks confused when they ask what year it is and I get compliments all the time even from non Ford guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts