Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What I have is a 2001 Ford F250. 7.3L Diesel engine auto trans. Has tow mirrors tow package all of that good stuff. It is the XLT model. The truck has a 8 inch super lift. The lift is all leaf spring with custom arching in the front and rear. It has 38 inch mickey thompson baja mtz tires along with mickey thompson rims. MBRP 5" exhaust with 6 1/2" tip. Sounds like a semi. A.R.E fiber glass bed cover with a rhino lining spay on be liner. Engine wise it has 155K on it. Like all 7.3L it runs flawlessly. The turbo has a wicked wheel in it with a blow off valve. It has a bully dog cold air intake and a dfuser steroid t power module for some added punch to the engine. The truck has been jacked up since 135K. Runs great nothing wrong with it. The only reason i want to get rid of it is because i cant fifth wheel tow with it of course. I have the stock wheels and tires that go with it along with a whole complete lift kit that of the same kind on it now that is going with it. Also has a back camera that is on a switch so i can see if i have some jack *** up my rear that i cant even see im my mirror. Let me know. what ya'll think. I am asking $17500 I want it gone so i will consider trades or any reasonable offers. I am looking for a F 350 7.3L Crew Cab long bed.

Email me for pics at [email protected]

Powersmoke420 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
905 Posts
just a bad time to try and sell a truck. :dunno: fuel prices suck.

·
Banned
722 Posts
nobody wants a lifted diesel right now. I would say the price is to high for the market right now they are not bringin anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Dayton Ohio

I have had an offer of 15,000 cash. Thats blue book value. Should I take it or should i wait untill the right buyer comes around? I just dont thing something like this will ever sell. Give me some input fellas, i am about to shoot my self every time i go to the pump.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts