Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 dodge ram 2500 quad cab short bed 4 x 4 laramie slt cummins. Black exterior, tan heated leather interior. power windows, locks, mirrors, seat. Ice cold a/c Truck is solid. Runs awesome! Here's the list of extras and recent parts:

new batteries
brand new brakes
edge ez tuner
recent VP44
lift pump
tri pod pillar gauges, boost, pyro, fuel
electric brake controller
heavy duty steering kit
4" stainless exhaust
bhaf
linex bedliner
linex on lower 2" of the body
tinted windows
Fully built Transmission by new england transmission in Portland, Maine.
Tires are 65%

New driverside ball joints and inspection sticker in November.

Have maitenence records

The bad: Driver's heated seat doesn't work and has a small rip in the leather (about 2"), very minor rust starting on the bottom of the two front doors and above the rear wheel wells.

all in all this is one of the cleanest cummins I've seen in this area.

This truck is a great truck and hate to sell it. It has 190k miles on it and you would never know it!! Always maintained, oil changed and fuel filter done by me. I'm sure I'm forgetting other things about it. I recently got a new job and am now driving my commutter vehicle and the truck is parked. Title is in hand. I get 16mpg city and 21+mpg highway!! Truck has never been plowed or 5th wheeled. Asking $10,500 may entertain trades too but I would like at least $4500 cash with any trade...... call or text at 2zero7six2five1one4six

Here's my ebay ad:

Dodge : Ram 2500 Dodge : Ram 2500 | eBay

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.