Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to show you guys our customer w/ 2007 body
updates as well as a full 2007 suspension installed on his 2001 7.3 Crew Cab. The cab and suspension could throw off just about anyone, making them think they are looking at a truck that is just a couple years old. Some people must really like their 7.3s! Truck turned out great and kudos to this customer for going extreme! Thanks

: Modifications :

12" Rize Industries Suspension Lift set at 15"
Rize Industries Dual Stabilizer Bracket
Rize Industries Traction Bars
22x11 KMC Monsters
40x15.50R22 Toyo MTs
4.88 gears
08 Rear Differential Cover
Fox Off road Racing Shocks (black anodized caps and braided hoses)
Braided Brake Lines
Deaknbuilt Pinch Weld Covers
Custom Lengthened Rear Sway Bar End Links
Custom Made Side Exhaust
2007 Front and Rear Axle Conversion
2007 Harley front clip
2008 Rear Bumper, Tailgate, Taillights

To See more images of this truck, check out our Featured Rides section of Top Gun Customz Photo Gallery Here > 2001 Ford Crew Cab Lariat 7.3

·
Registered
182 Posts
wow, nice truck, he spent a pile of money on that!! He could clear 52" boggers!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Dang that's sweet :thumb: It just needs bigger tires to make it look a little better

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Very nice. There is a guy on here with a 1/98 build dated 99 and everytime I look at it I always think it's an 03. :thumb: to you guys.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Bigger would make it perfect but wew wee that thing is nice. Beautiful

·
Registered
261 Posts
Awesome rig! Definitetly would go with 44" or larger though.....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thats the nicest 07 errr..I mean 01 I have ever seen!!!

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
no one noticed? thats our fellow extremeford4x4 he's been working on that thing for quite some time. it's absolutely GORGEOUS, Im in the process of kind of copying him lol, his truck was the inspiration for my truck....

·
Registered
765 Posts
I think hes selling it, such a nice truck.

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
99250on14inches, thanks man that means a lot.:beer:

Lbs, you are correct. I'm not trying too hard but I really want an 08 f250 though. If I end up keeping it I'm going to finish the interior and put coilover's on it.:thumb:

Here is a link to my ad.
2001 Ford f250 Superduty $45,000 | Custom Lifted Truck Classifieds | Lifted Truck Sales
Then all you gotta do now is put the 08 front clip on it, 08 tailgate, 08 mirrors, 08 interior, and drop a 6.4 in it and your done!! :crazy: LOL! Ok, that may be over the top.

If you do keep it, you'd be AMAZED at the ride difference when upgading to coilovers over those coils.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Great looking truck! Ok I have to know, where did the decepticon emblem in the grill come from? I'd love an autobots one!

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Top Gun Customz, yeah I could just keep converting it. And yeah I hear it's a world of difference with the coilovers.

Trouble, patriotdeacls.com has them.

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
extreme, if you dont mind me asking how much did the suspension conversion cost you? im looking into doing it with mine, did you swap axles and all? Im really thinking about doing this with mine.

Chad

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Yeah long story short. I worked at a 4x4 shop and got lucky. A kid came to us and wanted a kelderman kit on his truck. They only make a 15" kit for 05-07 f250/350's and they make up to an 18" kit for 99-04 trucks. He wanted to do 54" boggers and bushwacker cut outs. So I gave him my axles and I got his. The only downside is they had 3.73 gears in it. But came off of a brand new truck with less than 50 miles. Here is a few pictures of his truck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts