Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
almost hate to do this but i want a new truck. i have a 2000 XLT red psd long bed 4 dr 4x4 with 7.3. has 197k on it. 6.5 pro comp lift with 4 inch blocks and drop shackles to make it about 10.5 inches of lift. 22x10 american ealge 064 syle rims with 40x15.50x22 nitto mud grapplers with about half tread left. has the new garret powermax GTP38R ball bearing turbo. dp tunes with 40 tow. 80 econ and 140 aggressive. has a kenwood ddx6019 touch screen. navigation ready and back up camera ready but i dont have those. 500 watt JL audio amp with a 10" JL audio W3 sub behind the seat in a custom box built by me for air movment. autometer phantom II's. trans temp, boost and pyro. AFE stage 2 intake. mbrp 4" turbo back with 6" tip. a D & D full replacment front bumper. averaging about 11.5 to 12.5 mpg. if you regear it to 4:56 or 4:88 gears you could easily bump it to 15-16 mpg which was what i was going to do but i like the new chevys and i want one :). very clean and only 1 dent/scratch on the passenger side under the tail light. i have owned this truck for about 2 years now and i replaced the altinator when i first bought it and nothing has giving me trouble since. asking price is 19,000 but throw in a offer. i live in San Antonio TX. willing to drive to meet you if you are interested as long as its within reasonable distance. if you would like my number and are serious about this then leave me a msg and i will pm it to you. my name is Jacob. if you have any questions just ask. i might have left stuff out but i will add it as i remember it.

the picture that is showing now is about a month old and doesnt show the front bumper which is black. i will try to take one asap of it. but other than that, that is what is looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
not even a response yet. is it that bad?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Not exactly the best time to be selling a lifted diesel truck... It is a gorgeous truck though!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Its just a crappy time for a lifted and a diesel truck. There is one just like it at dealer ship here with 170k miles for 14k and they havent sold it in atleast a month.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i hear ya. the diesel price here is pretty rediculous (sp). i will just give it time and advertise more.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Not a bad price at all, too bad I've already got one that I financed allllllllllllllmost double on :(

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sell it and buy mine. :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Good looking truck but at this time i dont think your going to get 19,000 for it around hear many of the trucks are going for about 5000-6000 less then they would have a year and a half ago.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya i hear ya with diesel so high right now

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
i hear ya. the diesel price here is pretty rediculous (sp). i will just give it time and advertise more.
I think that is a good idea, A little time will get her sold. We have a great market here. I would put it in the Auto Trader if you have not done that.
The paper here or anywhere for that matter, Is just a waste of time in this age of technology.

Good luck, I hope she sells quick And you get yourself a new :icon_ford:
You are getting another Ford right.:dunno:

Kidding.:crazy:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehe. i been wanting a 07 king ranch. but the new dmax are just so pretty with a 10 inch and 38's. :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just a bump and see what it does :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
This truck is one bad mug... hope you sell it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts