Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a rolling chassis, has 80k miles.I'm parting the thing out and going to scrap the frame if no one wants it. So speak up now, it's going this weekend. I think it is a 165" wheelbase. The truck had a cab fire, so theres nothing left of the cab, I won't know what is all salvageable until I get it apart this weekend. I'm thinking the rear axle, fuel tank, 6 speed and T-case, a couple of the rims(19.5x6 8 lug), 7.3 diesel (got pretty hot so selling as a core or not running),front fenders, and possibly the headlight assemblies. After this weekend the frame WON'T be available. Pm, email me, or call me at 608-206-1272.

Thanks Ron

·
Registered
72 Posts
do you have a picture of the thing?? I live about two hrs. from you, and would be interested in some things suspension etc...

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
How about your front axle?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a few of just the truck, I'll have more of the parts this weekend.

Sorry, the front axle is going under my F550

Thanks Ron

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Bummer! Thanks anyway:thumb:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes I would sell it as a whole (my be able to get a title, should know by the end of the week) Save me some time and grief. Make me an offer. I need to get it gone by the weekend. I either sell it by then or take it apart so I can fit the parts inside. It would be as in the pic without the dump body and the front axle, I do have a straight axle to put back in it if you want. How's $3000 sound??? I hope to have another frame headed to Denver maybe we could work out a deal on delivery????

Thanks for the interest, Ron

·
Registered
226 Posts
pm sent re: springs, shifter boot and cup holder.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts