Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 Ford F350 XLT 4x4 7.3 6spd 318k miles (high but very little blow by) Runs like a champ and plenty of power. Clutch is stiff. Was repainted in December, little bit of rust coming through on the bottom of the doors. They did not seal the doors properly from the inside when it was repainted. Has the American Force 22.5" Conversion 6" Fabtech lift 4" down pipe to straight 5" with a 6" tip. Everything was done within the last year. Wheels are like brand new and still has the stickers on the lift. Tinted windows and sun strip. It has a blue interior 40/60 split with a power seat. Tear in the driver seat from getting in and out. I have only had the truck for a few months, only selling because I sold my camper and no longer need a truck. Towed my 26ft camper, with a jetski trailer behind it no problem 70 on the highway. Has an SCT plug in tuner. The steering wheel is at 90 because whoever put the lift on did not have the wheel straight when they put the pitman arm on

Truck runs and looks good for 12yrs old. I bought the truck exactly how you see it and have not done anything to it.

I travel for work so will try and respond when I can.

Asking $11,250 very negotiable want it gone!

Call text 920-471-8473

Truck is located in Green Bay WI

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Price is a bit high considering mileage...i could work out a price and come get it ASAP if you're willing to work on something. Also im located near Kenosha WI for another 3 weeks. (military life...)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts