Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 F250 Super Duty XLT Powerstroke turbo diesel - PRICE REDUCED!

Alright we have a 2000 Ford F250 Super Duty XLT Powerstroke Turbo diesel 7.3L for sale. 4x4 off road. Crew cab. This truck pretty much has everything on it. Front end replacement with grille guard, running boards, tool box, headache rack, side rails, bed liner, and aftermarket bumper as well as a towing package. I have two sets of keys for it with two remotes also and a key to the toolbox. Serviced and kept up on schedule everytime. Brand new brakes just put on. Front locking hubs for the 4x4 which works like a charm. Just used as a daily driver, I have not towed with this truck so the tranny is in good shape. If you know anything about this truck you know how coveted the 7.3L's are. I have all the paperwork for it up till the time I purchased it. 143k miles on it but that's barely breaking in any diesel. I'm selling because I'm just over my truck phase and don't really need it anymore. This truck will go fast I promise. I had to battle out another buyer to get it myself. Serious buyers only as well as CASH ONLY. $14,000. Reply to this post, call or text my cell 210-625-2426. Located in San Antonio, Texas. I can provide more pictures whenever. Test drive it all you want. Make me an offer. Peace!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice truck!! Might be a tad too high of a price.....

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

1 - 5 of 5 Posts