Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its a 4 door, 6 ft bed., New tranny with 24,000 miles left on the warranty. New Ball joints, brakes. has the gooseneck hitch, and regular hitch with brake controls.New tires, rebuilt title

Dark green with tan leather interior. Body is near perfect, ones spot on the bedside thats bubbled.

$15,000.00...

If interested shoot me an email, [email protected]

·
Registered
285 Posts
where you located

·
Registered
285 Posts
you got any more pictures you could email me?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you got any more pictures you could email me?
um, Just of the outside of the truck pulling a trailer. No close ups, I forgot to mention the truck has air lift (helper) bags in the back, along with new Procomp Xtreme AT tires, I installed a 6.0 tranny cooler last spring.

I let me dad borrow my truck for this weekend, so I can't get anymore until sunday sometime. He's going to be a state away:doh:

Pm me your email, and I'll send what i have:thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why did you have to put a new trans in it at only 80k?
Auto trannys are a piece of ****,

seriously though. I had a shop change tranny fluid and the mechanic broke the filter and left the pieces in the housing. It blew it up:(

eitherway, it has a new transmission from Ford with a warranty.

·
Registered
113 Posts
How many total miles? Why the rebuild title?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Good luck with the sale, just FYI- With a salvage title, the asking price is going to be significantly less then blue book...I have no idea what bb is on that specific truck, but I don't think it is that high.

Truck's right side looks pretty clean from those pics tho

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Good luck with the sale, just FYI- With a salvage title, the asking price is going to be significantly less then blue book...I have no idea what bb is on that specific truck, but I don't think it is that high.

Truck's right side looks pretty clean from those pics tho
thanks for the concern, but I'm not dropping the price.

The truck has been garage during the winters and you wont find cleaner truck with 80,000 miles. Most people that know what they are buying dont give two ****s, if it has a rebuilt title.

kbb is $16,060

fair condition is $14,610

1 - 20 of 26 Posts