Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 F250 7.3 4x4 extended cab long bed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tinted windows,power windows,power door locks,cruise control.
It just turned 100k miles which is nothing for a 7.3 diesel.
Viper Remote Start
Bully Dog 5" exhaust and 4" down pipe
Bully Dog 6 position chip 125hp I think
K&N intake and filter
3 Guages on A pillar egt,trans & boost
Trans was flushed,new filter,synthetic fluid,Bully Dog shift kit and ATS deep pan(5 xtra qts)
B&W Turnover Ball Hidden gooseneck hitch
Bed is Rhino lined. Huskee liner floor mats in front and rear of cab.
Black stainless steel Westin Nerf bars.
Recon smoked cab light lenses.
Aftermarket full chrome grill and I have the original grill too.
2003 clear turn signal lenses
"Big Boost" mod to wastegate and map sensor,truck pulls hard and boost will go up to 31#
BDS Suspension 2.5" lift/leveling kit
Brand new tires and wheels,Dick Cepeck FCII 33" and 17" Mickey Thompson Classic Locks with maybe 600 miles on them.
Ford replaced the IDM and Water Pump about 20k miles ago
I just had all the ball joints and wheel bearing hubs replaced on the front then aligned. I just replaced all of the shocks last week.

I'm asking $16500 with the new wheels and tires or $15000 with stock wheels and tires. :icon_ford:
I am located in Fredericksburg,Va

KBB on this is $14750 check out the link,
http://www.kbb.com/ford/f250-super-...e&pricetype=private-party&condition=excellent
I think that my price is fair considering all the extras on the truck,I probably have close to $30k invested in it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
373 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have seen the truck in person. Very clean truck that hasn't been abused! Great Seller

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
clean lookin truck, GLWS

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:bump::icon_ford::bump: Dropped it off at the body shop today to fix a small spot on the hood and have the tailgate repainted. This truck is perfect and everyone who sees it thinks I should keep it. With the new shocks,new batteries and paint work I have spent 2k on it in the last couple months. Mileage is 107k now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish it was a crew cab too so I could keep it. I picked it up from the body shop yesterday,the truck is perfect now. :ford::thumb:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dude I have a crew cab in my sig. I would def buy yours if I could get rid of mine. Im in delawre too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts