Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty with a 7.3 liter Powerstroke and a 6 speed manual. Engine only has 96,200 miles and transmission currently has less than 1500. (ran low on oil and seized up) The remanufactured one in it now has a one year/unlimited miles warranty. It has 305/70/16 Fierce Attitude M/T tires on 16x10 eagle alloy aluminum rims. Tires have less than 5,000 miles. It is a red regular cab long bed. It is 2 wheel drive and has a leveling kit on it. All Amsoil synthetic fluids. Sony sound system, running boards, bushwackers, headlights, cab lights, grill and lots of chrome. Has the edge evolution programmer on it to increase mileage along with an S&B cold air intake and MBRP 4 inch turbo back exhaust with 5 inch tip. I know there are things I've missed but this is a must see truck. Selling to buy a car for college. I don't really want to sell it so no low balling. I have a lot of time and money invested in this truck. I bought it bone stock in December. Call or text 419-310-8380. I can send better pictures upon request. It is a very nice truck for the money and has low miles for a 7.3. I get about 18 mpg just driving place to place. It is a workhorse and will tow or haul anything you throw at it. I'm a new member so I really don't know how to upload pictures yet, but I can send them to phones.

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
How much? Txt me pics 972-322-0752

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent you a picture. I'm asking $13,000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.