Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale a clean and excellent running 2000 Ford Powerstroke F-250 4x4 Lariat model

It has the legendary 7.3 Diesel with 275K on it, these motors are known to go well into the 400K and 500K mile range with maintenance. I've had the truck for close to 14 years and have always maintained it to keep it.

The transmission was just built back in November, it has roughly 200 miles on it. It was built with a BD deep pan, Billit triple disc converter, 6.0 tranny cooler, clutches to help with engine braking and valve body work (shift kit) Transmission was built to hold anything you want to add to the truck power wise and anything you wanted to put behind it and tow!
Transmission comes with a 3 year/36K mile transferable warranty

New Red Head steering box installed in December. Steering is now very tight! No slop from an 18 year old truck with big tires. Runs straight down the road, easy to drive.

DP Tuner with anti theft, Valet mode, high idle, 80 over stock tow mode, exhaust braking, 80 over stock Performance, and 120 over stock Extreme. If you are familiar with 7.3 Diesel's, then you are familiar with DP Tunes. These aren't some generic buy off the shelf tunes, these are built from the VIN of your truck and new tunes can be installed at any time.

Truck can be smogged with Tuner installed, just hit the stock button and your good to go, truck was just smogged 3 weeks ago.

Registration will be paid by me for the new owner, it is due in March ($450)

37" Toyo Mud terrain tires that have about 15K on them. 20" chrome aluminum Incubus Wheels

6" Superlift with 1 Ton spring pack in back.

New Balljoints up front, brakes are good.

Tan Leather interior that will need love. Driver seat is shot, has a seat cover on it now. I have a brand new leather bottom in the box for it. Passenger seat just developed a rip, back seat dirty. Carpet is dirty and best to just replace.

Detachable face Kenwood stereo with Blue Tooth

This is a very good truck that will go another 275K! I have put the best stuff in this truck to make sure it will last, I would not hesitate to tow across the country with it. I had plans to spend more money on it by doing the interior and some paint work so that i could keep it forever, wife had plans for a 5th wheel so I bought a Dually.

I am not hurting or needing to sell the Powerstroke, so the price is set at $12,500. I will listen to cash offers though that are presented to me face to face. Come see and drive the truck, if you know Powerstroke 7.3's, then you know that this is a great truck and a great price.

Sam
(916) 416-4125

$12,500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have up for sale a clean and excellent running 2000 Ford Powerstroke F-250 4x4 Lariat model

It has the legendary 7.3 Diesel with 275K on it, these motors are known to go well into the 400K and 500K mile range with maintenance. I've had the truck for close to 14 years and have always maintained it to keep it.

The transmission was just built back in November, it has roughly 200 miles on it. It was built with a BD deep pan, Billit triple disc converter, 6.0 tranny cooler, clutches to help with engine braking and valve body work (shift kit) Transmission was built to hold anything you want to add to the truck power wise and anything you wanted to put behind it and tow!
Transmission comes with a 3 year/36K mile transferable warranty

New Red Head steering box installed in December. Steering is now very tight! No slop from an 18 year old truck with big tires. Runs straight down the road, easy to drive.

DP Tuner with anti theft, Valet mode, high idle, 80 over stock tow mode, exhaust braking, 80 over stock Performance, and 120 over stock Extreme. If you are familiar with 7.3 Diesel's, then you are familiar with DP Tunes. These aren't some generic buy off the shelf tunes, these are built from the VIN of your truck and new tunes can be installed at any time.

Truck can be smogged with Tuner installed, just hit the stock button and your good to go, truck was just smogged 3 weeks ago.

Registration will be paid by me for the new owner, it is due in March ($450)

37" Toyo Mud terrain tires that have about 15K on them. 20" chrome aluminum Incubus Wheels

6" Superlift with 1 Ton spring pack in back.

New Balljoints up front, brakes are good.

Tan Leather interior that will need love. Driver seat is shot, has a seat cover on it now. I have a brand new leather bottom in the box for it. Passenger seat just developed a rip, back seat dirty. Carpet is dirty and best to just replace.

Detachable face Kenwood stereo with Blue Tooth

This is a very good truck that will go another 275K! I have put the best stuff in this truck to make sure it will last, I would not hesitate to tow across the country with it. I had plans to spend more money on it by doing the interior and some paint work so that i could keep it forever, wife had plans for a 5th wheel so I bought a Dually.

I am not hurting or needing to sell the Powerstroke, so the price is set at $12,500. I will listen to cash offers though that are presented to me face to face. Come see and drive the truck, if you know Powerstroke 7.3's, then you know that this is a great truck and a great price.

Sam
(916) 416-4125

$12,500

1 - 6 of 6 Posts