Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been tossing around the idea of selling my truck. Ive owned for 4 years and made quite a few changes. I will have pictures up and the truck can be seen next weekend when i get home from vacation. Just wanted to start a thread to see if there is any interest. It is a 2000 Excursion 7.3 4x4 limited with 180,000 miles. It is white with tan trim and tan leather interior. The exterior of the truck is in good shape minus a dent on the drivers front fender and some minor flaws in the paint. The drivers seat has the usual rips in the seams due to climbing in and out. It is on super duty springs and 33's on 17 inch black rims. As far as mods go It has a shift kit from level 10 transmissions its a local trans shop that does awesome work and the trans shifts amazing, also removed the electronic transfer case and installed a manual one for reliability (I got sick of replacing the stepper motor) It has swamps stage one single shot injectors, dp tuner programing, 6637 air filter, 4 inch exhaust, some other small things. Thats all I can think of rite now Im sure I will be updating the add frequently. Im looking to get $13,000 obo only trades im looking for are a subaru wrx.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im on vacation and dont have any pictures. I will be posting pics when I get home this weekend as stated in my original post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts