Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white 2000 Excursion 4X4 power stroke diesel 4X4 Limited with 94k miles, third row seat, rear AC, backup sensor and 6 disk changer. I just had replaced all 4 front ball joints with Spiner Professional, 4 new shocks, new water pump, new belt, new windshield and new rear lock actuator. The tires are like new and inspection good until September. It has a Hypertech III and runs great. The truck is in very nice shape, oil always changed at 3k.

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
Got any pics

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought it from a friend in need to sell thinking it might work out for me. I am a builder and already have a '88 ford pickup, 2003 dodge quad cab 4X4 Hemi and a 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Limited. I figured it's a 3/4 ton truck and I should be able to put stuff I need for jobs in it. well, I took it on two jobs I am now working on. One is a mile into the woods up a steep bumpy grade and the other is 1200 feet off the road as well. The soft front suspension doesn't like the off road stuff and my dodge still fits the bill better with the open bed, so I did all the repairs the truck needed and decided to sell. My buddy is begging me not to sell, but I don't need another vehicle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts