Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

i am looking to see if any one has pictures or has completed a interior swap to a 2016 King Ranch interior? i want to try an find all the parts to price out how much it will cost. i want to do the dash, all seats, carpet, door panels and everything else. TIA

·
Hate stupid people
8,521 Posts
i'd find me a wrecked 16 KR and remove all interior. sell/scrap what you don't need.

that way you have everything

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
hey all,

i am looking to see if any one has pictures or has completed a interior swap to a 2016 King Ranch interior? i want to try an find all the parts to price out how much it will cost. i want to do the dash, all seats, carpet, door panels and everything else. TIA
Singlehandedly the best interior swap guy that documents everything. He went to a newer gen swap but it gives you a great idea of the cost in parts and serious labor...

https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/99-03-7-3l-general-discussion/573681-sgt-mac-01-f250-build-thread.html

I would not do this unless you automatically plan to quadruple the time and double the cost for all the stuff that pops up.

Reactions: ZMANN

·
Fire From the Clouds!
1,729 Posts
Singlehandedly the best interior swap guy that documents everything. He went to a newer gen swap but it gives you a great idea of the cost in parts and serious labor...

https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/99-03-7-3l-general-discussion/573681-sgt-mac-01-f250-build-thread.html

I would not do this unless you automatically plan to quadruple the time and double the cost for all the stuff that pops up.
His instagram is "@e4motors" he does all his business through there. Guy knows literally everything about these swaps and sells a lot of parts/services needed for it. Plan on spending big money though, that's all i'm going to say!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i talked to E4 motors and as soon as i can save up the money to do the swap i will make sure i get as many pictures as i can of how it looks. Thank you all for your help finding him

1 - 5 of 5 Posts