1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
PIPE HITTER
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 Ex Limited $12,500

SOLD

207K $12,500

All the standard stuff, leather, power, cruise etc no problems, well maintained, no leaks, a few scratches here and there, you guys know the drill...PM me with questions.

wicked wheel
TS Performance 6-position chip ( stock, hi idle, 50 HP, 75HP tow safe, 100 HP, 140 HP )
Dfuser 18k legacy Module
Magniflow turbo back stainless steel exhaust
NAPA filter upgrade
MAP fooler
6.0 Liter intercooler, approx 33% larger than stock
Autometer 3 gauge pod (EGT, Boost, Voltage) painted to match interior
T444E Stainless engine cover
Complete 2007 front end conversion, including header panel, grille, upper cover, bumper, fog lights, and headlights.
Pro Comp 4” lift
Pro Comp RS 9000 shocks
Pro Comp RS 9000 steering stabilizer
Moto MetaL 20X10 Rims
Nitto Mud Grapplers 35-12.50x20 (less than 7,000 miles on these)
HID headlights, both high beam, and low beam. HID fog lights with brite box so hi/low/and fogs can run all at the same time.
On board Viair compressor with 6.5 gal tanks
2 sets of train horns
remote start Viper alarm w/trin horn remote, and headlight remote control
electric trailer brake

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Verrrryyyy nice. I wouldn't mind having one of these at all! Gimmie this, and 20k and you can have my truck in sig ;)

·
PIPE HITTER
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Verrrryyyy nice. I wouldn't mind having one of these at all! Gimmie this, and 20k and you can have my truck in sig ;)
That would be a great deal for one of us....LOL

·
Registered
444 Posts
That thing is SAAAWEEEEET good luck with sale! bumpity bump

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
That would be a great deal for one of us....LOL
Well actually, I'm not sure if you're selling it to get something newer or what, but I'm asking $32k for my truck, and you're asking $13, if you wanted to work something out, it'd be like someone bought yours for $11k, and you bought mine for $21k, which is a steal ;)

·
PIPE HITTER
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well actually, I'm not sure if you're selling it to get something newer or what, but I'm asking $32k for my truck, and you're asking $13, if you wanted to work something out, it'd be like someone bought yours for $11k, and you bought mine for $21k, which is a steal ;)
Yeah, but it's still $32K :). no offense, but I personnaly couldn't see paying 32K in todays market for an 04 SD, even with the hand full of upgrades you have, nice truck, no doubt about it. But for 20K out of my pocket, I could pick up an 04-05 here locally, and still keep the bus, newer is not what I'm after, if I get another truck, it will be a 7.3, no question. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Do you have any more pictures of this truck? My dad is currently in the market for a new tow vehicle

·
PIPE HITTER
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have any more pictures of this truck? My dad is currently in the market for a new tow vehicle
I'll post pics up, soon as I get it cleaned up a little, I was going to do it today, but I got a little busy. I should have some up by tomorrow afternoon.

·
PIPE HITTER
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went and hosed it off at the local car wash today, I plan on having it detaled in the next few days, if you need more pics...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Me too John, thanks...
NOOOO!!!! I realize I'm a little late but dont sell it! Its such a clean truck!
Good luck selling it anyone would be lucky to get there hands on it! :thumb:

You want to trade suspension and tires? haha I wish

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Man, i could get my wife into that if it had less miles....she seems to think that anything over 100k is bad! ha ha ha ha She hasnt ever owned a diesel yet though and an EX is what she wants.

·
PIPE HITTER
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tell her to come drive it, you guys are just down the road from me. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
/Where are you located at exactly in Texas

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Well, that sux Tony. Good luck with it. I know many of us have had this go through our mids lately. Super clean truck for anyone looking.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts