no kidding!

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
That thing is insane!

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
thats not really an "RC" car though -- its hooked to a string or track I think all the guy has to do is hit the gas.. (what it looks like anyway....)

·
Registered
255 Posts
its fake look at the birds flying in the back:rofl::rofl::hehe:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
thats not really an "RC" car though -- its hooked to a string or track I think all the guy has to do is hit the gas.. (what it looks like anyway....)
No kidding, ooh, a motor with wheels on a tether!

I've seen electric (battery) RC cars run well over a 100mph on a bicycle velodrome. I've also seen them crash. Not much left of them after that. But these a true RC, one little twitch on the controller and it's all over.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Im sorry for doin' this but after watching that video I saw this and had to let yall see it, im still laughing. YouTube - Girl OWNED by Remote Control Car - GOLD!

I love how she goes motionless
I saw that one too. I tell you what, if that was strictly a bike park and those guys hit me with an RC car, it would be on like Donkey Kong! On the other hand if the girl was in the wrong, she deserves what she got.

Sorry for the :hijack:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
yea it would be on. I concur completely.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
That thing is fast....hooked to a string or not....

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
IMO it's just hooked to a string because the gearing is so high, the car has to get up to speed before it can actually take off. The string had nothing to do with the top speed.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
:thumb:wow never seen that before

1 - 18 of 18 Posts