Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy of mine at Big Hog Customs has these wheels for sale for sale. Here is the info he gave me.
Pm me and I will give you his contact info. Wheels are sitting in southwest indiana.

"I have a set of 4 -- 20 x 9.5 Blazn BZ812, 8on170mm, -6 offset black and machined wheels that I'm looking to sell. Yes these wheels are for 99-newer Ford SuperDutys! Just figured I'd see if anyone here knew and Ford guy looking for a set of wheels. Sold to a customer originally who once he received the wheels decided he wanted to go to 22s and 37s instead of 35s and 20s. Now I trying to move these since I took them back on return. Only 1 box has been opened to look at a wheel and to take pics. Wheels have never been mounted to a vehicle or had a tire mounted on them. I'm only asking $750 for the wheels picked up here or $850 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska shipping will be extra. Please let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions. My loss is your gain."

Pics:

·
Registered
649 Posts
if he threw on a set of tires i'd be interested

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He could order tires. Mount and Balance them for a pretty good price.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Tell him if he can get me tires and rims mounted and balanced for under $1200 i'd be interested. I need a 33x12.5x20/305-55-20 or a 325-50-20 or 35x12.5x20

·
Registered
751 Posts
I AM IF I CAN SELL MY CHROME 20'S OFF MY TRUCK. OUR WINTERS SUCK HERE SO I DONT WANT TO WASTE A GOOD SET OF 20 IN CHROME WHEELS. SEE WHAT HE CAN DO FOR A 37 IN TIRE ALSO. PM ME WITH HIS INFO. THANKS

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Didnt forget about you guys... busy day yesterday... Ill try and get this worked out today!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Excellent. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey All,
FOR WHEEL INFO PLEASE CONTACT MARK REEVES @ BIG HOG CUSTOMS. #812-431-2521

Sorry, for the slow response, work is hell this week. Tell him you seen the wheels on Powerstroke.org and he will give ya the info.

Thanks again,
Zach Pigg

·
Registered
649 Posts
hey will you ask him about putting a set of mud grapplers on them ?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
649 Posts
yeah wither a 33x12.5 or 35x12.5. never had those to=ires before might wanna try them. Ask him to make me a deal, im located in ohio.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NEED TO MOVE THESE WHEELS

CALL ME FOR BEST DEAL!!

219-241-0982 (leave a message of what your looking for)

would like to move wheels alone.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts