Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

4641 - 4644 of 4644 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any kits to rebuild the front end on a 2000 Ford F350, 4x4, 7.3? Like ball joints, tie rod ends, center link, adjusting sleeves, sway bar end links, etc. Not even sure all the parts that would entail off the top of my head, but I figure since you're the expert, you'd have a good idea. :) I had used some aftermarket components, but they're obviously not wearing like OEM and want to look at just replacing everything with original Motorcraft parts.

I do have a 2.5" spring lift, so I wouldn't need the locating bar.

VIN: 1FTSW31F6YEB49448

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,643
Any kits to rebuild the front end on a 2000 Ford F350, 4x4, 7.3? Like ball joints, tie rod ends, center link, adjusting sleeves, sway bar end links, etc. Not even sure all the parts that would entail off the top of my head, but I figure since you're the expert, you'd have a good idea. :) I had used some aftermarket components, but they're obviously not wearing like OEM and want to look at just replacing everything with original Motorcraft parts.

I do have a 2.5" spring lift, so I wouldn't need the locating bar.

VIN: 1FTSW31F6YEB49448

Thanks in advance
There isn't a kit, but I pieced everything together and with the shipping charge you are looking at $965.35 (retails for $1395.02) It would be upper and lower ball joints, drag link& updated retainer, tie rods, sleeves and end links.

quote # 539383
thanks,
Sean

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Is this forum still alive?

4641 - 4644 of 4644 Posts