Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I pulled up got a couple buddies with cummins and he thinks its so fast.. It's a 3500 1 ton 6spd, 100hp injectors 150hp chip air dog intake exhaust..

And me in my o'l 2000 7.3 3/4 ton 4x4 PHP 140hp chip 6637 exhaust

First race - kinda roll into it at a 30mph I pull all the way till 80mph but he was starting to gain a little when I let out probably on my passenger door! But I still got that dang cummins!!

Second race - dead dig, we'll not so pretty launched in 4x4 at 20psi and left him so hard that I let out at 90mph and still had like 3 or 4 trucks on him!!
So we get back and his clutch is apparently slipping...... Heard that a few times in my old z28

Welp headed home and see his other guy that has been mouthing in his little Honda Crx with a swapped engine

We were in town so I was stupid and still raced a little

First race - 30 mph roll we both hit it and run to about 60 in town lol!! And the o'l girl creeped on him a little I was laughing my a$$ off because he said that Honda would absolutely kill my o'l 7.3!

Second race - dead dig a stop light boosted 4x4 launch owned him had to let out I owned him so bad haha !!!

All in all good night killing me some Hondas and suped up cummins!!!'

·
Super Moderator
19,816 Posts
Good one....er.....two!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Right on! I lose way more races than I win, so nice to hear that these truck can win some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts