Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got screwed over on my local craigslist from a guy that listed some 8x6.5 spacers. I picked them up and didn't even think of not trusting his word. Come home,take my wheel off and sure enough they are 8x170mm. So I'm just trying to get my money back out of them.
$75 takes them.
Please....someone buy them!

·
Registered
74 Posts
So will these work on my 2000 F350 to run factory 05-07 20's?? Are they quality or cheap ones, I do pull and the last thing I need is a wheel spacer to break or crack out going down the highway?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yes the lip sticking out of the middle diameter makes them hub centric! And running these will let you put the factory 05-07 wheels on but they will hang out a hair. I tried this on my 01 and found out the spacers where not hub centric. Good luck on the sale!! And hope this helps>

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I want them!!!! Seriously. PM me your paypal addy.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yes the lip sticking out of the middle diameter makes them hub centric! And running these will let you put the factory 05-07 wheels on but they will hang out a hair. I tried this on my 01 and found out the spacers where not hub centric. Good luck on the sale!! And hope this helps>
You need a full set of 4 don't you? Or do you only need spacers for the front wheels?

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
You could just only run the front ones but it wouldnt look right.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, should have posted this earlier in the A.M. I got a hold of the guy and told him to get me my money back and he did this morning at my work. I appreciate all the interest though! Sorry,once again.

·
Registered
74 Posts
okie dokie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts