Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a price of $800 from a local shop for supply and install of this kit to include alignment on my 2010 f350 cc srw is this a good product and does this seem like a fair price? Any feedback would be helpful. If anyone has pic`s they want to post with this set up that would be even better.Thanks in advance guys.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've always heard good things about readylift. I decided to go with a newton kit off eBay and it works great and has spacers for the track bar for less. Either way to make each kit wayyyyy better I would eventually replace your stock shocks with something better.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks madman anyone else?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I had the Readylift 2.5'' on my truck before I got the 7'' lift I have now. It was pretty nice, and did what I wanted it to do for the $500 or whatever it was. I saw recently the price went up a little. It rode just a little stiffer than factory, but it wasn't enough that anyone ever complained.

That seems like a fair price for install and all, but it can be done in a driveway in probably 4 hours or so with hand tools as long as you've got a strong enough jack. I was impatient so I used the factory bottle jack, not fun.

Overall it's pretty good, I can say that my bigger lift rides better than that kit did. If I were to go back down I would be going to an Icon kit.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come on guys i am deciding betweem their 3.5" lift and the leveling kit i would like some more imput here thanks triple E

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I got my kit and had it installed for about $550 bucks total. I did the 2.5 kit w/ track bar bracket on my F350.

You can't go wrong with it.

I will post some pictures tonight...

·
Registered
585 Posts
my sig :icon_ford:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Here are the pictures of mine. Truck is sitting on a slight slant, but does only sit about 1/4-1/2" lower in front. I hope that helps. I am getting new tires in a few weeks so that will make it look different as well.
And you got that heavy pusher bar.

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
3''

Ive got a 3'' spacer i ordered 2.5 it came 3 ,so put it in anyway just till i could afford a lift , i want to go 4'' ,that price sounds a bit high but if you dont have to get your hands dirty or say any bad words ,its a good deal:thumb:,heres a pic of mine i have a winch bumper and winch in front but also have alot of tools in back ,doesnt help its not level so really doesnt look that low in back

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
i put on a 2.5 leveling kit with a shock extender that i purchased from ebay for $80.00 new it is not ready lift name brand but it look exactly like ready lift and i installed it myself in my driveway with hand tool it only took about a hour and a half easy to install if your kinda mechanically inclined. it made the truck look so much better.

once you get the wheels and tires off it is only 3 nuts/bolts per side that you take off, your bottom shock bolt, the sway bar bolt, and the brake line bolt, and the front axle will be free to come down to place the spacer ontop of the coil and jack the axle back up and bolt it back together again,

fyi if you were thinking about doing it yourself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts