Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

2.5 lift with blocks in rear, 37x13.50r20 toyos, rbp step bars harley headlights, HID, recon mirror and tail lights, black chrome grill, bilstein shocks and bilstein dual steering stablizer, mag hytec rear diff cover, spartan tunes, banks exhaust, s&b intake. jl audio sub and interior speakers, pioneer dvd.

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Looks great!:thumb:

·
Registered
314 Posts
great looking truck man. i just love those factory wheels.

·
Registered
78 Posts
thats a good looking truck, my truck rubs like a sum*****, i have 22inch XD and 37in kuhmos

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
prob because of your offset....mine only rub on the radius arms at full turn. but i had 35 inch bfg before and they did the same thing, im very pleased with mine...

·
Registered
78 Posts
well i also dont have coils , still got leafs

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
SWEET!!! I have an 05 and want to run the same setup (lift and tires) on it Except I have 17s. LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Looks great. GLad to hear it worked out. I was trying to decide if the toyos would fit with my leveling kit. I was going to go with the BFG37x12.5, but now it looks like I'll go with the toyos. How bad is the rub on the radius arm? Did you remove the cardboard i9nner fender liner?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Looks great, I wish I had a budget to do something like that. I almost got a 08 when work was doing good. Looking back glad I didn't.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Truck looks great, i kinda want to do the same thing with mine. What lift did you use and what kind of mpg are you seeing?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lift is 2.5" by newton lifts, and the grill inserts are made by street scenes and are black chrome. thanks

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Your truck looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
Dude, our trucks were identical twins at birth! I swear there is not one option different, well that I can see anyway! BADAZZ TRUCK! I am going with 37's on mine as soon as I wear my 35's out!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
man that thing looks sweet. i like the black look but still with some chrome.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Man that thing is nice, I keep looking at it and keep liking it more, but I just don't know if i can pull the trigger on 37's yet. what kind of fuel mileage are you seeing?

1 - 20 of 133 Posts