Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have set of 2.5" leveling shackles and a Skyjacker trackbar relocating bracket for sale. This stuff brought the front of my truck up exactly 2.5" and made my truck look much better. I am looking at going with a 4" lift kit and some bigger tires, so I am looking to sell this stuff. I am looking for $120 shipped to your door.

SOLD

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
I have a set of Procomp leveling springs and shocks on the way from another member or I would be all over it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Very interested!!! will it work on early 99 I am in indiana.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not sure if it will work on an early 99. I will try and find out for sure and let you know.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The leveling shackles will work but the trackbar bracket is definately for late 99-2004 trucks.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Is the trackbar bracket needed? how much would one for an early 99 cost?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did not have the trackbar bracket when I installed the leveling kit. It was very difficult to get the trackbar back on once the lift was done. Then I ordered the trackbar bracket and have not had a chance to put it on yet. I have been driving it without the trackbar bracket without any problems that I know of. The correct trackbar bracket for your truck is $75 from summit.

·
Registered
578 Posts
So is it a drop trackbar or what?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Ok so since the track bar won't work do you still want it a package and let me deal with it. Or seperate it and you can sell both individually?

·
Registered
185 Posts
If its not sold or your not selling it to the other guy i'll buy it, sent you a pm

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Will it work on my 2003?
If it will consider it sold.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts