Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just upgraded to 38x15.50s so I no longer need these TWO 38x13.50x20. They are in excellent condition with absolutely NO uneven wear/cuts/cupping or anything, never been off payment. On the tread depth gauge they measure about 17.5/32nds and have 21/32nds new so just at 85%. Need atleast $650 out of these as we all know they are about $500 a tire new. Feel free to call/text/email me anytime with questions (please dont PM im not on that often) Thanks - Josh (eight one seven)614-1091 or baggedlvintegra @ yahoo . com (take out spaces, damne spammers!)

·
Registered
361 Posts
if you were closer id take them. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
162 Posts
im buyin a truck with this setup on it and id be interested. just dont have the truck yet. So ill see if ya still have em when i buy the truck.. ill drive to FT W to get em if thats the case.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im buyin a truck with this setup on it and id be interested. just dont have the truck yet. So ill see if ya still have em when i buy the truck.. ill drive to FT W to get em if thats the case.

sounds like a plan, just let me know and we can get something worked out! tired of trippin over these damne things in the garage :banghead:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts