Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay its short notice and i oppoligize but instead of going to Vernon TX for that meet, i see there is some interest to get together at my place that weekend.
Saturday the 14th of June.
We can fire up the grill so if you would like to bring something to slap on it, please feel free. I will likely do Brauts. If you would rather have a hotdog or burger bring some stuff for that. I didn't want to spend all day cooking in this africa heat...sorry! We can tinker in the shop if anyone has some wrenchin they want to do. And then of course we can sit in the shade and consume cold adult beverages. If anyone wants to get roudy and race, i will ask in advance that this not take place on the street that I live on! I have to continue living there...lol. There are some places we can do this but at your own risk...
We only need 13 SP members to make this an official qualifing chapter meet.

Again, sorry for the short notice but i think it will work!

Peeps who will be there:

CHenry
Mrs~CHenry
rdc
MrsRDC

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
I dont think I will be able to make it either :(, but im not 100% sure yet.
I will let you know for sure early next week. I would really hate miss out on some :drinking4:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
dont look so good for the X family as well....T-ball is still every weekend until mid July...

·
Served our Country
217 Posts
sorry wont be able to make either

·
Registered
102 Posts
SORRY GUYS IM IN FT. WORTH WORKING, SORRY WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT,AND SORRY HAVENT BEEN ON IN A WHILE BEEN IN LITTLE ROCK WORKING WITHOUT INTERNET

·
Registered
8 Posts
I should be able to make it. Depends on the workload by the end of the week, but I was planning to take that weekend off. I'll try to talk my wife into working up a small pot of chilli to go with the brats.

·
Registered
442 Posts
You dont even have to ask!!! You know I'll be there :woot::woot:

Clay ...... how about that race :deal::deal:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I guess Russ signed me up .........Ooops! He can make it , I can't I am going to KY to visit family on Monday 9th. Sorry .....I would love to come out and race ....oh NO! I mean consume some adult beverages.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't get back from Saudi till the 2nd of July.

·
Registered
113 Posts
G2G

Unless the wife has to work, we'll be there for a while at least.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Can't make it either cause gas is tooooo high & I have to stay here & keep these Fords running In Tip Top Shape & keep my customers happy. Thanks for the invite though. David!!

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well sounds like a half way positive outlook...sorry some of you can't make it and i do understand its hard to justify driving far with fuel cost like they are.
PM me for directions.

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
I'll be working :(

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey everyone, let me know more conclusively when it gets closer to the weekend.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bueller...Bueller....anyone.....anyone....

1 - 20 of 116 Posts