Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, well we are offical.....so now its time to start planning our first GTG.....first things first are we all in agreement in for a meet in San Antonio??? :dunno:

·
Registered
719 Posts
YES! Bring one to SA :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
You can definitely put me down for a sticker. Any idea what we're doing yet?

·
Registered
719 Posts
PM'd ya :icon_ford:

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
depending on when is i can make a s-a trip my clutch isnt doing so good right now

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Yeah, son as we can get a date set I can see about gettin there. shouldnt be a problem though

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
I'm there - no way I'm missing the inaugural LSP meet. :woot:

Dates - how soon everyone want to get together? We all know it's gonna get hot but we're used to it. End of May, month of June? Oh shoot - I forgot, I've got to get up the big all diesel meet in Vernon that John Wolfe is hosting - it's in June. Jack Ingram and Pat Greene in concert - mud bogs, pulls, drags, the works.
Do we want to try and do it before then or after?

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm there - no way I'm missing the inaugural LSP meet. :woot:

Dates - how soon everyone want to get together? We all know it's gonna get hot but we're used to it. End of May, month of June? Oh shoot - I forgot, I've got to get up the big all diesel meet in Vernon that John Wolfe is hosting - it's in June. Jack Ingram and Par Greene in concert - mud bogs, pulls, drags, the works.
Do we want to try and do it before then or after?
Here is a shot in the dark.....what if we make that our inaugural meet?

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
I'm up for anything - I just told Tracie we're getting ready to be hitting the road for two events but I know that's a bit much for most. The Vernon meet should be pretty large. Sure would be cool to have the LSP stickers sporting on a bunch of rigs. :thumb:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Is this open to only those with 'strokes? My buddy with a cummins might wanna come...

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
I say Vernon would be great. BUT it is on the far north side of Texas. hell i can see OK from where im sitting now lol. But i herd it was gunna be a pretty large event. i would say its best to set it there. that and 2 events are gunna be kinda hard to attend

1 - 20 of 73 Posts