Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine that lives in my neighborhood works with a guy with an 02 Mustang Gt. The guy with the Mustang, (Bobby) talks a bunch of crap to everyone else about how he's gonna race me and make me think I'm winning and then blow my doors off... blah, blah. Mind you, he has never said any of this to me and I'm hearing it from my friend. Tonight, me, Ryan (najaf4life) and my friend Dusty meet up with this guy to race. I don't really need to say much more, you can just click the link below. I don't think he will be talking much more crap. :hehe::hehe:
101_3389.flv video by najaf4life_photos - Photobucket

P.S. Gotta thank Ryan (najaf4life) for riding along and getting the vid. Thanks Ryan! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
thats funny he was even starting to roll before he blew the horn the 3rd time and you wiped him off the road :thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
I've been waiting to see the vid... I got word of the kill earlier.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Lol nice kill!

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Little birdy told me...:hehe:

Ok.... I just watched the vid, and I got to ask... Why did you guys drag race in what appeared to be a residential area??? I know I saw 100 mph on your speedo too.. Gotta be smart man... Not good.

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Little birdy told me...:hehe:

Ok.... I just watched the vid, and I got to ask... Why did you guys drag race in what appeared to be a residential area??? I know I saw 100 mph on your speedo too.. Gotta be smart man... Not good.
Only place around close and had to do it before the other guy chickened out. It is a new stretch of highway there and extremely light traffic, but in the future I will be more responsible.

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
It was a totally cool vid for sure. Just not with seeing all the houses in the background.

Would have been better at the track or a deserted road out in the middle of B.F.E.

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hear ya. I've been trying to get this guy to run forever and he always has excuses, so tonight we drove over and waited for him to come out of work. Only thing I knew to do.

·
Registered
559 Posts
He looked like some one just told him there was no Santa Claus...........

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Not as fun to see a Ford kill another Ford... but nice to see that guy put in his place (the look on his face at your boosted launch... priceless!)! These trucks can be the ultimate "sleepers"!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
LMAO that was pretty funny

1 - 20 of 67 Posts