Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
We will be meeting at hard times cafe tmorrow if the event gets cancel in woodbridge va off smoketown road

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Is it on or off for today?

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Well i`m heading down there hope the will be more than car salesmen there

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Dale and I are heading down as wel!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hows the weather look down there?

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Will do...so far so good. Dont know what the time cutoff is for judging but we re all here man

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Good meeting all the new faces, and everyone sticking to even with the failed dyno. Thanks guys for following thru and coming down. Thanks guys it was worth it just having a good showing,

·
Registered
687 Posts
Good meeting all the new faces, and everyone sticking to even with the failed dyno. Thanks guys for following thru and coming down. Thanks guys it was worth it just having a good showing,
It was a good time, thanks for hosting. Let me know when you Virginia boys get together again and I'll come hang out

·
Registered
36 Posts
It was great meeting everyone and putting faces with the screen names. Had an awesome time. See ya soon

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
That was fun! Nice work Rescue! Good to meet you all.
Rob

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
had a good time and nice meeting all you guys and also being able to put faces to screen names

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks for all your hard work with putting this together....now when is the next meet????

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Hmmm good question ill post up

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
Hi,

I just want to say it was a pleasure to meet everyone. We had such a great time! I loved DC and loved VA. Beautiful cities and great people!

Thank You Kevin for putting it all together. It's always a pleasure to see you and Julie. Jeremy you saved the day with internet and cable! Very nice to meet you also. It was really nice to see you again Brian. Bernie, Pete, Matt, Troy, Heather, Conner,Nathan and all the nice people I met. Bad weather was expected but you couldn't buy better days!

Thanks,
Vivian

·
Registered
872 Posts
Sorry I didn't make this one as I had originally planned. Some family stuff came up and everyone knows how that goes. I'll do my best to get in on the next one for sure!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Your more than welcome Vivian and it was great to finally meet you in peraon and put a face to the name and emails. Also great to meet Rene I was more than pleased and impressed with the friendliness, helpfulness, and willing to so all the ride alongs, diag, and answer all the questions that myself and many others had.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts