^^money bags over here haha. lemme get some off your tree

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
awesome man more the marier

·
Registered
183 Posts
Ahh gotcha, pentagon aint too far from me, Im just south in the southern part of md, wheres theres no maniac city drivers haha. I just drove by the pentagon monday for getting something off craigslist and had to go through the heart of DC which I hate doing. I imagine its a pain driving your truck around there, I don't even think about bringing mine around those crazy drivers :crazy:
Come on man, I drive mine everyday for work all through the metro area. The only hang up is parking sometimes but I mostly park in the medians or off the shoulders while working anyway.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Come on man, I drive mine everyday for work all through the metro area. The only hang up is parking sometimes but I mostly park in the medians or off the shoulders while working anyway.
haha, its not that I couldnt drive it around that area, its the fact that I don't want those idiot drivers coming anywhere near my girl haha. They can beat and bang on my dd if they want idc ha.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
I'm the same way, I don't drive it downtown. Just don't want it in the mass of idiots. There is plenty where I live to, 30 miles west. In all reality I don't drive my truck much here. Same logic for the trailer, it will be stored until i leave, never be used. Hauling a 42' trailer in this congestion is not much fun in my opinion. Maybe once a month I will drive the truck. Ill be back to west coast next summer - thank god.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Do it!

I had a lifted 03 6.0 like yours. 10" lift on 38's. the 6.4 does circles around the old 6.slow.

But! To each his own! Not bashing the 6.0, I got 100k trouble free miles out of it.
I guess we will find out when we running on the Dyno! You going to do yours? I would like to, and hope to put down 425 I think would be realistic goal. 425 at wheels would mean I should be high 400s at crank, and I'm pretty happy with that.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Looking fwd to this one the truck is finally done guys

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Looking fwd to this one the truck is finally done guys
That must feel good. Now you have a month to test and work out kinks...maybe even get some track time. Congrats:thumb:

·
Like a boss!
399 Posts

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Heres an update guys.

TO register for the car show is 8-11 am Saturday morning as for the Tuning myself and her are working on a possible solution to this and software to make this easy.

The plan is friday is gonna be test and tune for folks, adjustments and seeing current parameters on each persons truck and see where we can make more adjustments. That is the day we have set aside for anything. I will talk to Viv more about it how we gonna run it time and all.

Some hotel options if anyone needed them. These hotels are fairly close to the event probably about less then 2 miles away or so.

Country Inns & Suites
Quiet & Spacious Rooms. Free High
Speed Internet. Book Online Today.
Country Inns Hotels - Hotel Deals, Rooms & Services - Countryinns.com
2621 Prince William Parkway, Woodbridge
(703) 492-6868

Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge
14300 Crossing Pl, Woodbridge, VA
(703) 491-4525 ‎ · marriott.com

Sleep Inn
14080 Shoppers Best Way, Woodbridge, VA
(703) 580-9200 ‎ · sleepinn.com

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodbridge
14030 Telegraph Rd, Woodbridge, VA
(703) 576-1600 ‎ · hiexpress.com

Best Western Potomac Mills
14619 Potomac Mills Rd, Woodbridge, VA
(703) 494-4433 ‎ · book.bestwestern.com

·
Like a boss!
399 Posts
If we have a SCT, what is the price of you looking over everything and providing a tune.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Working on prices guys ill lwt you know soon vivian is stacked tuning right now

·
Like a boss!
399 Posts
Appreciate it.. I will prolly not do the dyno as I wont have enought time to break in the new build. Sucks. :look: But I am interested in getting a tune taylored to my parts to load up the day I feel it is broke it nicely.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Is there a pre-signup for Dyno or just day of? I think mustang guys are going too so the Dyno may be hard to get on?

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Appreciate it.. I will prolly not do the dyno as I wont have enought time to break in the new build. Sucks. :look: But I am interested in getting a tune taylored to my parts to load up the day I feel it is broke it nicely.
I only had 500 miles on my last motor build i mean complete build block was empty, new lifters, piston rings, bearings etc lol. Prices give Vivian an email we are discussing it as we speak.

Is there a pre-signup for Dyno or just day of? I think mustang guys are going too so the Dyno may be hard to get on?
Nope my dyno its only for diesel lol......

Also guys if you like to run the looney tune to your setup please if you email Vivian see if she can get you a base line tune for what your running, this way we have parameters prewritten for your truck, so when the day comes for the event and day of tuning we have some of your parameters already this will easy the day of tuning vs starting fresh and what not. Email her [email protected] Now with that said if you email her cc me [email protected] also state in the title Baseline Tuning for May 11th Event so we can keep track of who files are gonna be that day.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Nope my dyno its only for diesel lol......

Thats good to hear.What time are things starting up friday?

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #98 (Edited)
Should be an all day thing for me and viv i'll be helping her and cowles ford with everything.

Here is the list that I have composed between th 3 forums, please copy and paste yourself if you dont see your name in there, also if you plan on bring other trucks please add them a +1, +2 etc ppl im not too worried about a total trucks I am. Rememnber COPY AND PASTE the list if you dont see your name.

1. Rescue
2. HeavyAssault
3. Gjoski
4. HawgDoctor
5. bboteler
6. jtgf250
7. dzlpwr
8. xtreamracer8
9. GRKNCK73
10. P8ntballn2
11. Jetrock15
12. Laferty
13. Motorboy8769
14. PSD_Va
15. Nally7.3powerstroke
16. Pcris
17. theplumbingmedic
18. Coalburner02
19. backwoodselectric
20. Kells17
21. Survivalsquid
22. wydopen
23. powerstrokinfirefighter
24. stupid_rope
25. One2nine
26. Jp115
27. Josh Baker
28. Randysrollincoal
29. 02 Stroked
30. SouthJerseyStroker
31. itsdieselornothing
32. ty3a
33. tonka350
34. Joedarr33
35. Jlovef350
36. ctd12valve95 towed in by a ford.
37. robbs4525
38. Bushwakd
39. Harley Strokin
40. Farmrig
41. rfrostick
42. kurazykracka
43. Cfoster
44. Jlasher22443
45. Sleeps
46. Head Turner
47. PGreenSVT
48. MSTR-P
49. Boostaddict
50. F250owner
51. HD-F250
52. Frankthetank
53. Spongebob915
54. Casper7.3
55. powerstrokin15
56. Huck2080
57. kqsquad1
58. Straightenstrokin
59. ebs05
60. Marty Diesel and his crew
61. Mike and MPD crew ??????
62. Bonafede Harley
63. Poyner
64. Southpaw
65. Dyllon
66. PSDstang ??
67. Upinsmoke ??
68. SynysterHD
69. Sonicf150
70. Powerstrokejunkie ??
71. lowflying7.3
72. lokiwolf
73. Big Smokey
74. USNAVYAD
75. Bowler ???
76. HHrecovery ???
77. Aaron Rudys Diesel and his crew ????
78. Bensins4u ????
79. Jelich and Evil Diesel Twisted Diesel Crew ????
80. Vizsla ????
81. Dell
82. 8luggin ??
83. Vivian from Quick Tricks
84. Stroker04
85. Vaders Fury ???
86. VatechPSD
87. MATTPSD
88. Bearhunter
90. skew12
91. lowdown89
92. stroker57