Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1999 Ford f-250 2wd for sale need to sale ASAP!!! $6000 obo

I have for sale my 1999 Ford F-250 superduty 7.3 powerstroke diesel. Its an automatic, 2wd, and has 142,xxx miles. Its an XL model so had vinyl floors, seats, and manual crank windows and locks.

The exterior is oxford white with dark grat bumpers and grille. The body is in great condition with good paint, might have a couple of small scratches but nothing that stands out. Inside the bed has a spray in bedliner, but inside the bed has some damage on the floor and front panel has been push toward the cab, bedliner is peeling, so installed a bedliner that my friend gave to me. (see pictures, no damage to the cab) This truck has never had a gooseneck hitch in the bed. Rear bumper has 2 places that was cut out for the barrel loader the man used to load with. Tailgate is missing. This is a 1-owner truck prior to me buying, and was used to haul soap barrels to local car washes and this is what caused the damage inside the bed.

I purchased the truck to start working out of and now not doing that so need to sell, I've put some money into, has a new 4" turbo back exhaust and 5" tip. Recently serviced fluids, oil and filter, transmission,fuel filter and coolant flush. Also has no oil leaks, had one when purchased, got it repaired as well as lower radiator hose due to oil contaminated.

The fuel MPG average is around 20-21 MPG. The only thing that I know it will need prior to winter is 2 new rear tires, Just installed 2 new front tires and alignment 2 months ago. As well as new front and rear brake pads.

I would consider trades on an 1995+ powerstroke diesel 4x4 of equal value. KBB on my truck in good condition is $8,325. heres the link: Kelley Blue Book

I have accurately described my truck as best as possible if you do have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Please if you have any questions please email me and I will answer as soon as possible, also if you have something to trade email pics of trade and details. Asking price of my truck is $6000 obo Thank you for looking.
:thumb

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump::bump::bump:

anyone that knows someone who needs a truck this is one heck of a truck. and need to sell cash talks. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump::bump::bump:

Truck now has matching white tailgate, picked one up yesterday

NEED TO SELL ASAP!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts