Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for sale 1999 Ford F350 superduty XLT 6-spd. truck has 73k miles. it has power windows, power locks, power mirror, power driver seat, 4x4. also just put alot of new parts; k&n intake, custom exhaust, leveling kit, dual shock front setup and nitrogen shocks all around, 4 brakes n rotors, belts, fuel filter, abs sensor, n more.front tires 80% rears 30%. runs and drives great! paint shines, no dents or scratches but buff marks on bed above pass wheel. awesome truck. call 570-856-2190 or email [email protected]. thanks

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
nice truck sir! here's a bump for good looking reg cab

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
with a real tranny :thumb:

·
Registered
631 Posts
if only this were for sale back in may....
great looking truck, good luck with the sale :thumb:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Give me a couple of days and talk to my buddy He has the loan just looking for the truck Im sure he will be very interested

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
damn wish i had some extra cash i would pick that right up. but good luck with the sale:thumb:

·
Registered
557 Posts
I would trade him my Toy for that plus cash probably wouldnt take it tho

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys. n whats this toy you speak of pwrstrokethis. although i would love the cash. if i didnt need money i probably wouldnt sell it. i love it. hah

·
Registered
557 Posts
Its my Toyota Pickup its in the shop getting "restored" right now have some plans for it, Im probably going to keep it tho, I really wish I had another 3 or 4 grand to buy your truck! I would trade my 64 riv if I didnt promise to restore that for a freind (she gave me a steal on it)

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Why are the front tires 80% and the rears 30%:scuffy:hehe: Nice truck man.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
not being a jerk why are you askin 11 i am askin 9500 for mine

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
looks to have been wrecked it leans to the right and the right headlamp is clearer

·
Registered
736 Posts
tweaked oh ya the frame??

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i believe the beauty of the car market is i can ask whatever the hell i want. if u dont like it goose, dont buy it.

n the truck has a clear title. it must be the way its sittin in the driveway

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
n the headlights were both like that n i trie cleaning each one with a different substance to 'unfog' them, one side worked, one side made it worse.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts