Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1999 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 Lariat Long Bed with 85K miles. Truck is in great condition, never off road and well maintained. No Chips ever installed. Tan leather interior, sliding back glass, husky floor mats front and rear, large tool box as well. Spray bed liner, brush guard and running boards. Truck has been leveled and sits on 20" Mazzi Hulks with Toyo 325/60 series tires. Also included are the factory rims and standard tires. All 8 tires have plenty of tread left. $14,000 firm.

I purchased this truck from the original owner back in October as I wanted a big truck. I have a company truck and drive this one about 100 miles a month. It has been babied and never pulled anything other than a boat about 5 miles roundtrip from the house to the ramp.

The interior of the truck is exceptional and looks great. Another note, this is the original motor as I seem to be getting a lot of questions regarding that fact.

Truck is located in Orange, Texas which is in Southeast Texas near the Louisiana border.

View attachment 5319

View attachment 5320

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a late model, manufactured in June of 1999. It is an automatic and it does have the trailer brake module as well. There is no gooseneck hitch, just the receiver under the bumper.

Like I stated above, serious offers will be considered, the wife wants a pool, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts